Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cashmere coat

I have always loved the feeling whenever I was covered with coat. Esp. Cashmere coat.
It's not the fabric that matters the most, it's the feeling. Whenever I usedit, I felt warm. Warm blood rushing through my body, filling every inch of my body with its spark that lightens me up.

The same feeling whenever I was hugged.

The thing is, my cashmere coat can't smile back at me, can't hug me back, can't pat on my back saying "My boss, everything is going to be okay". No, it couldn't.
It simply there, whenever you need it, they're right there inside your drawer. Standing still (or hanging still?) watching every moves that you made, every smiles drawn on your face, every secret tears that you shed whenever you went to bed, every silly moves you made everytime you hear "Chicken Song" and it laughs and smiles and frowns secretly everytime ---- the cashmere coat, I mean.

They're filled with unlimited magic powers as same as credit card's, all you need to 'activate' them is by taking care of your cashmere coat. So, the magic won't go away.

I have my own cashmere coat, it's pale brown.
I wish you were alive.

No comments:

iSpy

usability studies by userfly