Friday, September 17, 2010

rainbow horse

Ignorance is bliss (idiom)              :  what you don't know won't hurt you





Most people say, it's better to know nothing, than to know something which ends up hurting you to the utmost in the end. Or, shall we say, safe mode.

My dad say, it's better to know everything you can, because that everything is what will make you grow. Make you stronger. Strenghten you. So you'll really know what's really out there, what life is all about.

How about me?
What do I say about it?

I once said to a friend of mine : "Bersyukurlah dengan ketidaktahuan anda"  or "Be grateful for what you don't know", yes that's what I believe.
Sometimes, not knowing, is better than knowing. Because once you knew about something, you would start thinking about it, and then, your head would start to feel like something was punching you from the inside, hurting you without even you realizing it.
And then you would to begin to change, more gloominess, so on and so forth.

All of that, all of that gloominess, sadness, punching from the inside thingy won't happen if you simply... ignore. But is that the exit?
Is ignoring really the solution? Or is it just another Emergency Exit, resulting from your weakness to give up so easily on something?

As for me, I think



listen to your heart, be true to yourself
what does your heart tell you?



as for me, mine tells me to face it, and be ready.

No comments:

iSpy

usability studies by userfly