Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Greetings from the sheep

Hey, everyone!
First of all, I would like to say sorry for not posting in a REAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLY long time.
It's not a figure of speech, it really is long.

There has been a really big change in my life lately, and I've not been handling it well. So yea, I think I am changing. As I saw my old posts just now, seeing how cheerful I was, how happy I was.
It makes me real sad, well... I don't know. Seeing how you can change in such a short time.
Well, I just can't believe it.

To be honest, I am not really sure whether I can write those kind of posts again.
The ecstatic-carefree-garrulous Clarisza Benedicta Runtung.
But, I'm going to straighten things up. It has been a tough time, and I don't want continue being like this.

Well, wish me luck?
:)

No comments:

iSpy

usability studies by userfly