Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Balloons and Airwaves

Conversation between SAToo, POST(it)e and LAP(top)py.

Poste :
"Sat, please be nice to my boss. She's  gone up and down the hills because of you,  ya know?"
Satoo :
"What do you mean? She loves me! She brings me like all the time in her bag. That's how I met PENCILa, you know the hottest girl in the bag."
Lappy :
"What do you mean the hottest? Of course, I'm the one! Hmm.. literally?"
Satoo :
"You're way too hot. Everything that's stated in 'too' or 'over' is not good, ya know?"
Poste :
"Hey guys, get over it.  Let's get serious. Satoo, I mean it, please be nice to her"
Satoo :
"What did I do wrong?? Don't be Mr. Know-It-All, Poste. How do you know she's frustated because of me?"
Poste :
"She writes everything on me almost everyday. And it's all talking about you."
Satoo :
"Is she.... in love with me? Nobody talks about somebody that much unless she's in love!"
Lappy :
"Silly, Satoo. How can you be so dumb, but inside you're so smart? Is being TOO smart, makes you TOO dumb as well?"
Satoo :
"You..! Shut up, steaming hot lappy! And, that! is not a compliment."
Poste :
"Cut it out you two. She also once wrote on me, and she's going to beat you, Satoo"
Satoo :
"Ah, she loves me too much. Love do conquers all."

Poste & Lappy :
"............................... Let's get out of here.................. Oops, we don't have any legs! .........Oh crap. (sigh)"







Overheard by their boss one day while she was (pretending to be) asleep.

No comments:

iSpy

usability studies by userfly