Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Flying bubblegums

"How I wish my school's classrooms were set like Starbucks. Serving coffeé, tea, latte, so on and so forth, and you could drink it during the lesson! With its relaxing and calming atmosphere, we would be able to get our minds on track. Oh oh, and the teachers were also working part-time as baristas, while they were teaching. And, there was a 'Barista' Workshop as an extracullicular. School would be REAL FUN! 
I don't care if I have to clean up the room/cafe room everyday or bring chocolates for the headmistress every single day. I will do everything if there is a chance to make it happen.
You with me?"






This is what happened if you spend too much time in Starbucks alone.
You are warned.

1 comment:

dennys said...

you have us.. the Barista!

iSpy

usability studies by userfly