Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Scroll Lock


I couldn't help but feel guilty. Going to college is a huge deal. Not only for me, I believe, but also for my parents. Handling the tuition and stuffs. How much amount of money they've to spend on me. The guilt is there, I'm telling you.

My sister said that I shouldn't worry about such things, because, it's their responsibility, to send their kids to college so that they can pursue their education and hopefully a step closer towards becoming who they want to be. Shortly, their dreams. And also, my sister said that it's not spending, but more like investing. My parents are investing on me. Imagine like the businessmen investing their money into a prospective company or a child investing her time to play or an actress-wanna-be investing her time to go into an acting workshop. People will not invest, unless they know that whatever they're investing on is either prospective or fun (in this case, look at the child case).


The question is : Am I prospective enough, am I qualified enough...to be invested?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES you are. highly qualified.
clay

iSpy

usability studies by userfly