Monday, January 3, 2011

White Mouse







What's up with human nature? 
Is it written on the wall that humans are destined to want what they shouldn't have?
I don't know about you, but I do.








The more I shouldn't have it, the more I want it.
The more you restrict me, the more I'll bail myself out to get it.
I believe some of you who read this, feel the same way.
Why am I so sure? Because we're all humans, you and I.
Some of you, who feels not the same way I do, I believe is in denial.
Again, because we're all humans, you and I.

It's not only written on the wall, but also on the sky. That it is our nature. Like vampires that crave for blood or a child dream on getting on a roller coaster. The higher the restriction and dangerous level, the more interesting it gets. Hence, curiosity. And it's a fact that curiosity drives your adrenaline mad that makes you feel more excited about life. About what's happening around you.
That's why, challenge (that's what it's called) is sought.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, that's the part where I fall into the wrong pit. I always look and search for challenge out there served on the table for me to enjoy, but I sought too much excitement that I always end up at things that are impossible for me to achieve. Things with not only the highest level of restriction but also difficulty. As a result, I never feel truly satisfied.

Come to think about it, it's a good thing.
Come to think about it twice, questions are born.
Come to think about it again and again, I sorted the question.
Come to think about it for the last time, I got a winning question.

And, the winning question happens to be : "When will I ever be happy... if I'm never satisfied?"

Please, just for once. Give me a chance to have something that I want, NOT, what I need.
Because you know what?
I need that.

I need to feel at least a bit of satisfaction of getting what I want, and maybe just maybe, I can decide my own pocketful of sunshine.

No comments:

iSpy

usability studies by userfly