Sunday, January 23, 2011

Motion Limited


Browsed through my archives, and found out that.... I had changed a lot.
From this quirky and all-blabbing with my second personality posts about stupid things happened around me, which I wanted to be funny --- I don't know, I guess they turn out to be cheesy and corny o.O,
To this all these melancholy posts. This is like a change that the Americans expect from Obama.
No, not that my change made all the promises Obama made during his campaign happen, no. It's just that, it really flipped. A hundred and eighty degrees, I supposed.

So, just curious, which one do you prefer most? The 'funny' or 'melancholy' posts? Won't effect the upcoming posts, once again just curious. Will be more than happy if you share your thoughts to me, either to my e-mail clariszabenedicta@hotmail.com, or simpler than ever, tweet me! @Clatindaeng <-- Click on it! Gogogo!

Ticktock, I'm happily waiting!
Thank you, and loves!
Clarisza

No comments:

iSpy

usability studies by userfly