Sunday, December 26, 2010

Everybody

"Life is what happens to you when you're too busy making plans"

A few years back then, I might said that it was equivocal. Well, I used to think that life is about making plans. About knowing what you're actually doing. So, how come life is what happens other than your plans?
Everything has its season, yes it is.

And, it seems that the year of 2010 is the time when the equivocal flipped into something absolute. Since the beginning of 2010 until the end of it, I never even for a split second rest on my feet and relax. Not, that I'm seeking for being busy. But, they just come after me, and stupid of me, I let them.

Being busy is fun in some way, it makes you feel somewhat productive and actually standing on the ground. But, it also makes you blind in some way. Keeping yourself from what happened out there in the real world, other than your private little space.

I miss my friends, that's the point. I miss me.
Being busy kept me for having the time to have fun with my friends. When I do have one, I felt so tired that I couldn't be as fun as I used to be. I need to cut my self some slack.

To be honest, I don't know what did I write for the last 4 paragraphs.

No comments:

iSpy

usability studies by userfly