Sunday, October 31, 2010

Flying mails





To : _____________________
Hold on a lil' longer okay, this will all be over and you'll do just fine. Everything is going to be okay. All of your hard work will pay off.


To : _____________________ ______________________
Thank you for everything, I'll make you proud I promise.


To : _____________, ______________, ______________, ________________, __________________, _________________, ________________________ .
Best friends are hard to get, and once I get them I won't let them go. Is it okay to be selfish enough in wanting you guys to be with me forever?

To : __________________
I love you.

To : _____________________
Thanks for the ride, now I'm off the train. Have a nice journey ahead, enjoy every bit of it! Just be careful, don't get lost. My prayer will always be with you, just my prayer.

To : ___________________
Hey, jangan lupa titipan gue ya, susu magnolia satu liter yang cokelat. Awas lupa! 

To : ___________________
Someone is about to be in a relationship, wee-hee! Just don't forget the roasted peanuts you've promised me, k?

To : _____________________________ ________________________
I MISS YOU TRULY TRULY TRULY TRULY TRULY TRULY PLEASE BE BACK SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! 





To : NYU Tisch School Of The Arts : Film and Television Production Admission Board
If you accept me as your student, you won't be dissapointed. I'll do my best, my way.


Sealed and sent!

iSpy

usability studies by userfly