Friday, October 29, 2010

Humming and Flying

I can't wait to go away, to finally taking a real step of chasing my dream. I can't wait to get out of this strictly guarded jail who has always forced me to do what they want. But, this is another phase of my life that I should pass. I've always believed that all of my hardwork will pay off.

I'm not a runner, I'm a walker who walks slowly while enjoying the scenery.
I prefer 'travelling' rather than 'arriving'.
I have always believed that it's the journey that matters the most.

My favourite moment of the day is when I was sitting alone in my car, doing nothing but looking into the window with my iPod on. I sighed when it's over, in other words, when I arrived.

I love my life, with its misery attached.
Thank you.

No comments:

iSpy

usability studies by userfly