Sunday, April 19, 2009

Reflection

Me-time always works out for me. Eventhough it's not impossible if it turns out to be the most boring time ever, but... Sometimes, all those me-time(s) make me reflecting.
Reflecting on everything.



On how I act to my friends.
On how I might hurt someone.
On how I can encourage myself.
On how I can be a great happiness to someone.
On how I can be a great dissapointment to someone.
On how wrong I can be.
On how foolish I can be.
On how I live my life.
On how I react to my life.
On how I make the most of it.
Well, you can say... absolutely, everything.

I should simply turn on my iPod and listens to it.
Then all those reflection will come out eventually.

Today, I've been thinking about how I should act to life that turns out not as good as I thought it will be. The 'Movie Outing' from CISV which I attended yesterday, might be the one that made me think of this.

Should I run or should I just stick w/ it, no matter how hard I have to struggle and everything? When everything turned wrong, what'll I do then? 

Is life really does SUCK?
or is it ME who makes life SUCKS?
or is it just my mind who cause all of this?

What if after all this time, life has always been GOOD, GREAT, COLORFUL, and everything, but it's just ME thinking that it SUCKS because of all those downs and misery?
If that's true, then I'm the culprit of the life that I consider as SUCKS now.
Not...people around me.
I really believe in the power of Mind, I really do.

So now, I'm going to change my self. I've made myself a pledge.
To think positively in everything I'm going through.
Every cloud has a silver lining, rite?
Then my life - everybody's life must have that silver lining as well rite?

Life is GOOD, if you THINK it is.
Life SUCKS, if you THINK it is.
That's what I'm going to hold on to from now on. :)

Okay, another posts in English! Just felt like it, but another post in Indonesian right after this, wait up for about 1 hour and a half okay?

Picture Credits : Numbpurplehaze.dA.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this post,,

lam kenal ya cla,,

clarisza benedicta said...

hehehe thankssss!
nice to know you too, rafa! :D

iSpy

usability studies by userfly