Saturday, February 28, 2009

LOVE <3<3<3

You guys really should listen to this song!

Gregory And The Hawk - A Wish



A Wish - Gregory and the Hawk

well, this song is about a girl who loves a man, but sadly this man loves another girl.
eventhough now this man is in a relationship with the girl who sings this song, she knows that his heart will always belong to the other girl.
how sad :(
well, I guess, it's every girls' nightmare.

"And I guess it doesn't matter what I am or pretend to be
'Cause it's her you'll always love
And it's her I'll always envy
Wanna end this now so dreams of you won't keep me up
And I swear I'm gonna cry, I'm sick of trying to be tough"

Gregory and The Hawk is officially the new member on my top music list! <3<3
It has these tunes that is so relaxing and soothing.
Really what I need the most right now :)

No comments:

iSpy

usability studies by userfly