Saturday, September 19, 2009

(Untitled)

Wow, time flies. Really, it does. In an uncontrollable speed, amazingly fast.
1st Birthday, 5th Birthday, 10th Birthday, 15th Birthday, and 16th Birthday have passed.
I always have this thought in my mind "Oh please birthday come come fast quick quick!"

But then again, I realize.
The more I think about that, the more I waste my time, doing nothing productive. Letting the time passed by.

So now, won't let that happen again folkies!
Hmm, okay now. What do I wanna do for the next 365 days ahead? And another 365 days later?
Oh ourgghh, I'm EKSZAITID!

Lists coming up soon, because I haven't checked it again muwehehehe.

But for the shorter period, all I have to think about now is the college/university I'm going to attend, oh wait! Major first. Which major?

1. Art
2. Business

Okay. Done?

No comments:

iSpy

usability studies by userfly